Happy Third Anniversary!!!

by - April 29, 2014


Happy 3rd Anniversary, kakak-kakak kesayangan akuuuhhh :*

"When I first met Kate I knew there was something very special about her. I knew there was possibly something that I wanted to explore there. We ended up BEING FRIENDS for a while and that just sort of was a good foundation. Because I do generally believe now that BEING FRIENDS with one another is a massive advantage. And It just went from there"
__Prince William, Duke of Cambridge

"I think if you really go out with someone for quite a long time, you do get to know each other very, very well; you go through the good times, you go through the bad times. You know both personally, but also within a relationship as well."
__Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge 

You May Also Like

0 comments