Put Some MakeUp On

by - July 22, 2017

Since I have two email accounts (one for social media which is I rarely check it and the other for professional need) so several days ago I tried to check my second email. Surprisingly I got an email from my friend, I little bit surprised because friends usually send me a message in the other account. It is from Mbak Fitra, and she attached a photo that she took on Hani’s wedding in the beginning of this month. Here is the photo and…I love it so much! Thanks a lot to Mbak Fitra. Your shot just made my day :D


Location: Museum Haji Widayat, Magelang.

This photo was taken after the wedding party had done, about at 1.00 PM. What I like is because my make up still looks good hahaha. In Hani’s wedding, she asked me to be an ‘among tamu’, a person who greets the guest, that’s why I wore something like this. She asked two girl friend to be her ‘among tamu’, me and her college friend, Niswah. We paired with the groom’s boy friend, Afal and...sorry I forget your name, Mas :(. We have to set our makeup at 05.30 AM, while the wedding party begins at 11.00 AM. You know the struggle right? Hahaha. But I love this Makeup Artist Team very much, I think they are so skillful, even I consider them to dolled me up in my wedding day. They let me decide what kind of hijab I want to wear, the didn’t force me to wear a ‘too much’ hijab that people usually wear on their special day (you know what I mean? That hijab style that looks like a snail shell). So I choose this simple yet comfy hjab style :)

The bride and groom using traditional wedding costum from Minang, South Sumatera, in which Hani wore super heavy but really awesome crown called ‘suntiang’, but the ‘among tamu’ wear….oh how I have to call it? Maybe a mix traditional costum, or...what? I wear a traditional Songket as my skirt, but it paired with kebaya as my top outfit, that maybe not so Minang (because Minangese use ‘baju kurung’). Although I don’t like the kebaya color so much (I usually like a bold color than the soft one, by the way), but I think it still looks good hahaha.

I rarely take selfie or upload a selfie photo, but this time I want to upload my selfie here, cause I really love the simple make up hahaha. Sorry for this face expression haha. If you do not know me in person, maybe you often find my smiley photos on social media or blog, but if you ever meet me in person, maybe this face expression is a ‘default set’ that you’ll find, of course I do not put this much make up in my daily activities (moreover about this on point eyebrow hahaha, i even can not draw perfect eyebrow). Sorry, this is not because I mad or something, this is just my face (plus some make-up that was applied by skillful MUA of course haha) :D


I write this post because I really love
the makeup they put that day, hahaha.
Ladies, I know attitude and inner beauty is everything,
but make-up will never hurt you,
even sometimes it makes you a little bit happier.
It's always okay to put some make-up,
not for everyone else but for your own happiness :)

You May Also Like

0 comments