Blogging: A Progress

by - October 08, 2017

I write this post because on 27th October will be celebrated as the National Blogger Day, so today I wanna share something about my blogging activity to you. Although, maybe it's a little bit too early to celebrate National Blogger Day.

I began to build this blog in 2010, when I was at senior high school. I usually update my blog, learn to manage Blogspot, and edit it's background in the school's computer laboratory haha. My 'Teknologi Informasi & Komunikasi (TIK)' teacher allowed the students to use the computers in the laboratory after the school's hours. We can do our 'TIK' tasks there (like making a very simple moving cartoon using SwishMax, making an animation using Inkscape, or practicing html-thing using BlueFish...some software that we learned in school) or just using the internet to access some positive information, for free of course. So, I do not take that chance for granted haha. If there's no extracurricular activity, or not want to go somewhere like Perpustakaan Kota, I go to the lab computer with some friends. Here I begin to build a blog. I prefer to use Blogspot than WordPress, because for me it is easier to manage Blogspot than WordPress. Some fashion bloggers actually inspire me to build this blog, like Diana Rikasari, Dian Pelangi, Kivitz, but I do not make this blog for a specific reason like...to share about fashion maybe, haha of course not. I make this blog simply because I like to write, to share my own story, to share some experiences that amazed me. The content maybe inspired from Mas Bambang Pamungkas's blog. Yeah, I really love to visit and read his blog when I was in high school haha. So, I treat this blog as an online diary. I even do not care is there anybody who read my blog or not.

(pict source)

So, you can see in the very first post of this blog I sahred my experience during high school. Not much post in a year, because I only post when I really in a good mood or maybe some posts I've deleted because it just reposts someone's else quotes or photos (that later I thought it was boring). In 2013, when I finally have my own laptop and I can use the campus's wifi, I begin to write a little bit often here. But what I write is to express my feeling or you can call it 'curhat'. See, I 'curhat' a lot in 2013-2014. I mean, really a lot. That's galau-est years for me maybe. Even I always feel like I lost myself during that crazy years. In 2015, it was though for me in the first months, a lot of problems a lot of pain, but I found some people that have the positive energies and from them, I can find my way back to my real Nurul once again, they're my KKN-mates of course. Thanks God, for sent me those kind friends in my life. Those positive energies they share affect me, my mood, my emotion, and my thought, that's why I wanna share only something positive here. I think blogging is not only a passion but also something good that have to be done carefully. We responsible for what we're writing, about the content of our blog. Thinking about the audience that maybe find this page and read the article here. So, I treat my blog a little bit serious since 2015. Although I do not make many posts like in 2013-2014, I think what I've posted are more responsible than before. Hahaha, do you think so?

Now, I see this blog as a process, my process. I let that post in 2012 be there so I can see my writing style when I still a teenager (am I an old granny now?). I let that 2013-2014 post still be there so I can see how much impulsive I was to express some 'curhat' online. But I not only share 'curhat' during that crazy years, I also write the memories of visiting some wonderful places like my very first hiking in Lawu, etc. I let the 2015 posts be there so I can see (and maybe the audience too, if they really exist haha) I ever had very amazing years that make me treat this blog. You know, 2015 is my turning point, a miracle year that helps me recover from some pain and craziness heheh. I let those posts be there, cause I want this blog to be personal, so you can pretty sure that someone behind this blog is really a human who has her ups and downs. This blog also has a long process until it has a page display like what you find know, in my first months of blogging I ever put a glittery background on it that now I think it was annoying hahaha. But, everybody has their 'alay' moment(s), right? 

In 2016, when I had a chance to join Fisipol's Media Team, I learned how to manage media online there. Sometimes, I think what if I make this blog into 'something', with a specific content, perhaps I should turn this blog into the beauty blog which I post some review of beauty product regularly? Perhaps I should write a fiction story here? Or something like that, but...no. I'm not ready for that kind of blog. So for now what I post in this blog is still about my self-experiences and my self-thoughts, I hope it can give a positive effect for them who deliberately or not, visiting my page :)

Seven years blogging just to express some random thoughts that pop in my mind with maybe few people (especially in my circle) who sometimes read the story, I feel so grateful. For you, guys I wanna say thank you, for visiting :) Thank you for leaving some positive comments. You know, sometimes your positive saying can make someone's day, sometimes can encourage them to be better. So, let's keep saying something positive to others!! I really hope I can always write something positive and meaningful in my blog, whole-heartedly. But, if I make mistakes, in the past or someday in the future, I welcome you to criticize, to be better me. Once again, thank you, friends!

Last, I pick some old posts that I think enough fun, from my blog.
Click the title below if you wanna read them:
Enjoy!! ⌣⌣


You May Also Like

0 comments